Manby Lodge is proud to announce that we were successfully awarded the LPPA in March 2019. The Award lasts for 3 years and we can renew it in 2022. Read the full report here.
What is the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA)?
The LPPA is a nationally recognised award achievable by schools who work very closely with the parents and carers of their pupils.
What did Manby Lodge have to do to achieve the LPPA?
How long did it take to achieve the LPPA?
What difference has it made to the families of our pupils?
We had to work towards meeting nine different objectives before we were able to achieve the award.
The assessment was made by an external advisor in March 2019. The school started working on the LPPA in 2017, so it took approx.15 months to achieve.
It has helped us to improve communication with families, strengthen our partnerships with parents/carers and help us to support them more effectively.
What can you do?
- Keep up to date with what we have been doing by reading any updates we send you
- Come along to any meetings or events that we organise, if you can
- Complete any questionnaires that we send out
At Manby Lodge we are not complacent. We know that maintaining excellent relationships with our parent / carer community will be of benefit to the children who attend our school and we will continue to keep parent communication and engagement as one of our key priorities each year. Specifically we plan to:
- improve feedback to parents
- further develop the way we support parents with the curriculum, so that they can help their children at home.